- Ph.D. in Education, University of Tokyo
- M.Sc. in Education, University of Tokyo
- Dr. Masani's field of expertise spans human neurophysiology, motor control, biomechanics, and functional electrical stimulation. His research interests aim at enhancing our understanding of human movement, with a focus on movement variability from the view of neuro-mechanical interaction and sensory-motor integration.
- Key Words: motor control, biomechanics, functional electrical stimulation (FES).
- Perform an automatic PubMed search of this researcher’s publications.
- Young Investigator Award, Japanese Society of Biomechanics, 2000
- Research Fellowship, The Uehara Memorial Foundataion, 2005
- Research Fellowship, Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology-Japan, 2003
- International FES Society, Member (2006 – present)
- Society for Neuroscience, Member (2000 - present)
- International Society of Biomechanics, Member (2005 – present)
- Japanese Society of Biomechanics, Member (1990 - present) & Board Member (1997 - 2003)